Keon Ahghar, DMD
Meet Dr. A
“Dr. Keon Ahghar is passionate about providing the best dental care to you and your family. Dr. A will put you and your family at ease with his warm personality, silly jokes and expansive knowledge of advanced dentistry. Dr. Ahghar takes pride in his ability to listen and provide comprehensive, patient-centered care. Dr. Ahghar treats each patient with the philosophy of “What would I do if this were my mother, brother, or child?” He truly takes treating patients like family to heart.
Dr. Ahghar is a native New Mexican and grew up in Albuquerque. He has thousands of hours of training through residency and continuing education in many advanced specialty areas of dentistry including wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, IV sedation, TMJ disorder, special needs, dentures, pediatrics, root canals, gum disease and more.
Dr. Ahghar favorite things are spending time with his wife Melanie, his growing family (including his two dogs) and being in the mountains.
Undergraduate Education: University of New Mexico- Albuquerque, NM
Dental School Education: University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry San Francisco, CA
Residency Education: University of New Mexico Hospital- Albuquerque, NM
- New Mexico Dental Foundation- Board Member/Treasurer
- Roswell Mission of Mercy- Event Organizer/Lead Dentist
- Chaves County Casa- Board Member
- New Mexico Dental Association
- New Mexico Dental Advisory Team (for COVID-19 Pandemic)
- American Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantologist
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- Roswell Sertoma Club
- American Academy of Developmental Medicine & Dentistry