Sarah Usher DMD, MPH
Meet Expert Dentist Dr. Usher
Dr. Sarah Rose Usher is focused on providing you with the most comfortable and advanced dental experience possible. She has a keen eye for detail and is most interested in building a strong and lasting relationship with her patients.
Dr. Usher has completed various advanced training programs and numerous continuing education courses providing her outstanding experience in general dentistry including wisdom teeth, implants, sleep dentistry, pediatrics & special needs, dentures, root canals, gum disease, sleep apnea. With her advanced knowledge, Dr. Usher is equipped to provide you and your family with the most professional and outstanding results.
Dr. Usher was born and raised in New Mexico and adores the quality time she spends with her family. She has her hands full with a Dalmatian puppy who loves to make his own obstacle courses in her backyard. She loves chocolate chip cookies and fresh flowers in her kitchen.
Undergraduate Education: University of New Mexico- Albuquerque, NM
Dental School Education: A.T. Still University – Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health – Mesa, AZ
Residency Education: University of New Mexico Hospital- Albuquerque, NM
- Conscious Sedation Consulting
- Roswell Sertoma Club
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Developmental Medicine & Dentistry
- A.T. Still University Alumni Board Member
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)